The Breast Care and Bone Density Centre
The BREAST CARE AND BONE DENSITY CENTER, based in Northcliff, Johannesburg, and led by specialist breast radiologist Prof. Elaine Joseph, offers advanced breast and bone imaging services for early detection and diagnosis.
We are sensitive to the fears around breast imaging and annual mammograms: our expert, all-female team aims to help each of our patients feel comfortable and at ease while providing an accurate and efficient assessment and diagnosis.
Please contact us if you have and questions or concerns – we are here to help.
Schedule an appointment now
Important COVID-19 Notice
In order to adhere to the Covid-19 regulations, The Breast Care & Bone Density has taken up various procedures when arriving for your appointment. These steps are there to ensure the safety of both the patients and our staff. The following must be adhered to by all patients visiting our practice:
- Face masks must be worn at all times. (please ensure that these are form fitting in order to avoid constant touching)
- Each patient to please bring a bag in which to place their clothes once they change into a gown.
- All patients to follow hand sanitizing and temperature check protocols within the practice
- All patients to adhere to social distancing of 1 meter apart.
- Only patients with booked appointments will be allowed in the practice. (Please no family members or minors)
- All walk-in patients will be required to call and book an appointment.
Patients exhibiting the following symptoms will not be assisted and will be required to reschedule their appointments:
- Excessive Coughing
- High temperature of 37.5 degrees and above
- Difficulty breathing (shortness of breathe)
- Flu / cold symptoms ((Irritated throat, headache, body ache, fatigue and sneezing)
If the you exhibit the above symptoms please wait two weeks for symptoms to subside or contact your GP or nearest LAB for a Covid 19 test before making an appointment.
Please phone or email if there are any queries, or to book an appointment.